of our customers choose GE Appliances Factory Service for fast, reliable service at an affordable price.
Prompt service from GE Appliances Factory Service
Whether it's your oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine or dryer, nothing brings your household routine to a grinding halt like a broken appliance. That's why it's so import to arrange prompt service when you notice a problem with one of your GE appliances. You're not only addressing the issue in a mechanical sense: you're also helping your routine get back on track sooner.
When you call in the local professionals at GE Appliances Factory Service, you can count on a fast response, a repair normally completed the same day*, and exceptional customer service throughout. Find out how we ensure prompt service each and every time — and schedule your service online at any time to get started.
Quality repairs in double-quick time
Prompt service can make the difference between a frustrating wait and a quick solution to your appliance problem. Here's how we minimize the waiting game and make sure our customers never go long without their trusty GE appliances.
- One-visit fixes: Our local professionals travel in trucks fully stocked with all the parts and tools they need to diagnose and repair any appliance problem. In fact, we're normally able to get the job done in one visit.*
- Advanced diagnostic equipment: For certain models we can download a diagnostic report directly from the appliance using special tools. Less guesswork, more progress.
- In-depth training: GE Appliances Factory Repair technicians don't only have the parts and tools they need to carry out prompt repairs — they also have direct GE training and certification.
- Advance notice: We value your time, so we provide handy features such as our 30-minute call-ahead and text service to let you know your technician is en route.
- Scheduling convenience: Flexible appointment times and easy-to-use online tools make it a breeze to arrange your repair.
- Industry-leading warranties: Our warranties apply to all GE appliances, regardless of their age, and include a 5-Year Limited Part Warranty and 30-Day Limited Labor Warranty.
Get the fast response you need
We know that the right care, repair and maintenance can keep a GE appliance in good working order for many years. But we also know that it's important to respond quickly — especially when an appliance issue has caused your smooth-running household routine to come to a halt. So contact the GE experts for the prompt repair you need, and see why 74% of our customers choose GE Appliances Factory Service for fast, reliable service at an affordable price.
*GE Appliances technicians carry an extensive parts inventory on their service trucks. In the event a part is not available on the service truck, an additional service call may be required.