of our customers choose GE Appliances Factory Service for fast, reliable service at an affordable price.
Certified technicians at GE Appliances Factory Service
There is no shortage of options when it comes to appliance repair. But if you own a GE appliance and it's in need of some expert attention, you don't want just any repair job from a company you may not know: you want to call in the people who know GE appliances from the ground up, whether it's your oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine or dryer.
That's why it's smart to enlist the certified technicians at GE Appliances Factory Service. Our local professionals have the training, know-how and parts to get your GE appliance back to its best with a prompt, dependable repair. Learn more about the ways we stand out from the pack — and rest assured that all you have to do is call or schedule your service online at any time to get started.
Get your appliances — and your routine — back to normal
A broken appliance can have a significant effect on your household routine. Whether it's food storage, meal preparation or laundry, it's all too easy to forget how much you depend on your appliances — until an issue arises that stops your routine dead in its tracks. When that happens, you want a quick and reliable resolution. Here's how we make that happen.
- Extensive training: Our certified professionals are factory-trained. They know GE appliances inside and out, which means they can get to the root of any problem.
- Genuine parts: Our trucks are always stocked with an extensive inventory of genuine GE parts, so we're usually able to get the job done — and your household routine back on track — in the first visit.*
- Convenient customer service: We know it can be frustrating to wait all day for a technician to arrive. That's why we provide a 30-minute call-ahead service and a text alert when your local professional is on the way.
- Industry-leading warranties: We offer industry-leading warranties on all household GE appliances, no matter their age. It's one of the many factors in our 93% National Quality of Service (QOS) rating.
- $100 rebate: Sometimes it makes more sense to replace an appliance than repair it. If that's the case, we'll provide you with a Prepaid Visa Card valued up to 15% on a GE Monogram Appliance purchase, up to $100 on a GE Cafe or GE Profile Appliance purchase, and $50 on a GE Artistry or GE Series Appliance purchase.
Put your appliances in expert hands
Appliances of all types need to be cared for throughout their lifespans. With the right expertise, you can keep your GE appliance in tip-top condition from day one — and head off minor issues before they turn into major inconveniences. So schedule your appointment now and find out why 74% of our customers choose GE Appliances Factory Service for fast, reliable service at an affordable price.
*GE Appliances technicians carry an extensive parts inventory on their service trucks. In the event a part is not available on the service truck, an additional service call may be required.